Effective and Last Modified June 21, 2021.
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: We collect only personally identifiable information that you provide us, such as your name, mail address, telephone number, email address, shipping and billing information (e.g. credit card number and expiration date), demographic history, past purchase history, and any other information that you may voluntarily provide.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We also collect and record non-personally identifiable information, which is information that does not personally identify you. This information can include, among other things, the types of products ordered on the site, information on how many visits each page receives, user-specific information on what pages on the site were visited and for how long, the third party website from which your visit originated, and the page you visited after visiting our site. This also includes certain types of technical information such as your Internet protocol (IP) address, your mobile device, your wireless carrier, the type and version of browser you are using, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use, how much you use our Services, download errors, page response times, and technical interaction information regarding scrolling, clicks, and other methods used to browse the site's pages.
B. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you, modify areas that need to be improved upon, and customize your shopping experience. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service, providing you promotional information for special offers or our products or for those of our parent company, subsidiaries, or other affiliated companies ("Affiliated Companies"), or to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via use of our Services. We may also use the information provided for billing and shipping purposes, for internal business and marketing purposes, and to monitor security. You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information from us or our Affiliated Companies, or direct that we not share your information with any Affiliated Companies, as set forth below.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may use your non-personally identifiable information to evaluate use of and improve our Services, for internal business or marketing purposes, or for any other business purpose. We may use your non-personally identifiable information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from other customers or sources. We may, among other things, share your non-personally identifiable information with our Affiliated Companies or allow third parties to collect such information from you.
C. COOKIES AND PREFERENCE BASED ADVERTISING
(2) Do Not Track Features: Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference based advertising purposes ("DNT Notice"). For a variety of other reasons, we do not take any action based on browser based DNT Notices.
D. OTHER USES AND INFORMATION
(1) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. You may "opt out" of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(2) Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
E. PUBLIC FORUMS AND LINKS
The features, programs, promotions, and other aspects of our Services requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us as described below.
G. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Such measures include authentication of our web servers by VeriSign, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security software that encrypts your credit card and other sensitive information, industry standard firewall and anti-virus protection, maintenance of vendor security patches, and third party security scanning to assure we are up to widely accepted industry standards.
Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online or through our Services, and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your personally identifiable information is compromised, we may notify you by email (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last email address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. If you have any questions or concerns about the security of our Services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
H. OTHER SITES/LINKS
Our Services may link to or contain links to other third party websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products we may recommend or reference via our Services and/or advertisements you may see while using our Services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party website, and we encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information through these websites.
I. CONTACT AND OPT-OUT INFORMATION
When contacting us, please include your name, address, city, state, zip code, and phone number to ensure we can process the request. We will process your request promptly, but please note that you may receive additional contacts before your name removal or change takes effect. We also may not be able to fulfill some requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
J. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY RIGHTS.
You have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, as described below.
Right to Request More Information
You have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information related to you we have collected during the past 12 months. This may include:
- The categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we collected the personal information
- The business or commercial purpose for which we collected or sold the personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared the personal information
- The categories of personal information about you that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties to whom we sold or disclosed that information for a business purpose
Right to Request Deletion of Your Personal Information You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you. There may be circumstances where we (or our service providers) cannot delete your personal information. For example, if we need to: (A) retain your personal information to complete a transaction or provide goods or services; (B) detect security incidents; (C) protect against unlawful activities; (D) identify, debug or repair errors; (E) comply with a legal obligation (for example, to comply with warranty return obligations) or (F) to document activities and communications with you, including any specific request related to this policy. You may submit a request to delete your personal information by calling us at 866.673.7643 or emailing email@example.com.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale
You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
Right to Non-Discrimination
If you choose to exercise any of the privacy rights conferred by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, you also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us. This means that, consistent with California law, we will not deny providing goods or services to you, charge you different prices or provide a different level or quality of goods and services to you unless those differences are related to the value of your personal information.