The coronavirus outbreak continues to create delays on products and components sourced in China. Those delays are manageable right now, but as the outbreak runs its course, the delays could and likely will become more significant. These delays are not limited to production, but include all of the steps between the factory and the customer – ships, ports, USPS/FedEx and even the staff in our stores and distribution centers.
As the industry leader in public safety uniforms and gear with the most inventory on hand, Galls is positioned better than anyone else to maintain continuity of supply for our customers during this time.
Galls is working diligently to ensure that any disruptions and delays are kept to a minimum. This includes being very proactive with our staff to follow hygiene best practices to ensure that our own operations proceed without disruption.
However, the possibility remains that some of the products you need will become scarce for a period of time as existing inventories are sold down.
Galls is here to help you think through a plan for making sure you get the products you require to do your important work. This includes thinking through substitute products and deciding whether you should consider buying product now to avoid the risk of outages later.
Galls VIP Shipping: SAVE Today, Get it FAST! Fast Delivery! Most non-customized orders ship same day. Great value! Only $2.99, a 66% savings!
Galls Standard Shipping (orders under $500) is just $8.95 and applies to orders received by 2:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday for non-customized, in-stock merchandise. Galls Standard Shipping normally ships same day for receipt within 4-6 business days. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered business days.
Expect an extended delivery date when:
- Merchandise requires personalization
- Merchandise is shipped direct from the manufacturer
- Merchandise is of an irregular size or weight that doesn't allow for air delivery
- Merchandise is a full-size lightbar
- Merchandise is on back order from the manufacturer
- Shipment is destined for a U.S. Territory or Possession, a Foreign Nation, Canadian Province or contains a Military Shipping Code (APO/FPO, etc.)
- The transaction is for a restricted item and/or restricted destination, requiring a U.S. Government-authorized export license for shipment
Products purchased together at a discounted rate, or including a gift with purchase, are shipped together. In the case of a backorder, all items are delayed until all items are available for shipment.
Galls recommends providing a street address for shipping since using a P.O. Box address may result in a delay. Deliveries to APO/FPO and P.O. Boxes will be shipped via United States Postal Service at Standard rates. Select Standard Shipping at checkout. Allow for extended delivery times.
APO/FPO shipments: Galls federal and military supply specialists are available to assist with availability, bulk pricing and shipping regulations.
Important note regarding delivery of hazardous materials: The shipping of hazardous materials is heavily regulated. If an order contains these items (including pepper spray, flares, etc.), they will be shipped via Standard Shipping regardless of the delivery method selected at checkout.
If an order is needed sooner than Galls Standard Shipping, specify FedEx 2-Day Air, Next Day Delivery, Expedited Next Day Delivery, or Saturday Delivery (additional charges apply, see below). For these services, orders must be received by 2:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are processed on the next business day.
FedEx 2-Day Air, Next Day Delivery, Expedited Next Day Delivery and Saturday Delivery charges are in addition to the Standard Shipping rate. For these faster services:
- An additional amount will be added to orders received by 2:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday for FedEx 2-Day Air Delivery by 5 p.m. (business), end-of-business day (residential), or 5-7 business days (customers outside the contiguous U.S.). Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered business days. Galls cannot ship FedEx 2-Day Air packages to P.O. Boxes.
- An additional amount will be added to orders received by 2:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday for Next Day Delivery by 5 p.m. (business), end-of-business day (residential), or 5-7 business days (customers outside the contiguous U.S.). Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered business days. Galls cannot ship Next Day Delivery packages to P.O. Boxes.
- An additional amount will be added to orders received by 2:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday for Expedited Next Day Delivery. This service is not available to customers outside the contiguous U.S. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered business days. Galls cannot ship Expedited Next Day Delivery packages to P.O. Boxes.
- An additional amount will be added to orders received by 2:00 p.m. ET Friday for Saturday delivery (call for area availability, Saturday delivery is not available in all areas). This service is not available to customers outside the contiguous U.S. Galls cannot ship Saturday Delivery packages to P.O. Boxes. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not considered business days.
For orders sent outside the contiguous U.S. to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico, an additional $24.99 will be added to all shipment services. Not all services are available to all locations. Heavy or bulky items require additional shipping due to size and weight. For lightbars (38" and up), an additional $24.99 shipping charge will be added to the final shipping total for each lightbar ordered. Additional shipping and handling charges also apply to safes, vehicle partitions, bumpers and traffic cones. Additional charges appear in the cart.
Orders $500 and over will be subject to a 5% handling fee.
Restrictions for International Orders
The United States Government restricts the sale of certain products to international destinations in which Galls LLC must obtain an export license prior to order processing. Orders for international destinations are subject to review by Galls LLC Export Compliance Department and will be processed in compliance with all United States International Trade Regulations. All transactions are subject to screening against all published Denied Parties Listings made available by the United States Government.
Commodities ordered will be exported from the United States in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited.